Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Decent make of 1/4 turn lever taps?

In message , Tim Watts
writes

https://www.travisperkins.co.uk/Pegl...Quarter-Turn-C
eramic-Disc-Lever-Pair-351901/p/568212

Thank you...

I have a spare tape (cartridge doner) so I can take that over and check
the thread length.

Another thing occurred too... I am thinking of replacing the bath taps
with a combined unit with spray hose. The original plan was to have a
full shower there, but it's not really practical - so a hose for hair
washing would be good.

I thought of that when drilling he tap holes in the bath and spaced
them according to what seemed to be a universal spacing distance...

Thread hijack alert!

For access reasons I am considering an *over side* taps and shower head
arrangement.

The most convenient place for the bath is slotted into an alcove which
may be OK for the waste but awkward for future access to the tap
connections if fitted conventionally.

--
Tim Lamb