Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 5:19:26 PM UTC-4, Nashville Cats wrote:

They don't have to be credible to be outrageous and unacceptable. He
insists they are credible, and that he never lies. Which makes him a
bald faced liar AND a deadbeat phony conservative who deserves
everything he gets here. You say nothing about any of it because
you're fine with every stupid lie he's ever told. And I'm fine with
you being fine. But you think I should want to please you in any way?
**** that. You're an enabler, and your whining about nyms and nonsense
fits your tribe perfectly.

I just think that RCM ought to be about RCM. I do not say anything, because
" Frankly my dear, I do not give a damn ".

If you do not want to discuss metalworking, that is fine by me. But I would prefer you did not post a lot of other stuff in RCM. I do not whine about nyms, but I also think that most people that use nyms post a lot of crap that they do not want associated with their real names.

I do not think I am an enabler and do not consider myself as being in a tribe.
You seem to think not commenting is enabling and want to stuff everyone into a cubby hole so you can consider every one the same.

Dan