Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nashville Cats Nashville Cats is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 13:14:17 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 12:07:20 PM UTC-4, Nashville Cats wrote:

Dan is so busy complaining about serious stuff like nyms that he can't
spare any outrage about minor things like death threats.

I would be outraged at death threats if I thought any of them were credible.

They don't have to be credible to be outrageous and unacceptable. He
insists they are credible, and that he never lies. Which makes him a
bald faced liar AND a deadbeat phony conservative who deserves
everything he gets here. You say nothing about any of it because
you're fine with every stupid lie he's ever told. And I'm fine with
you being fine. But you think I should want to please you in any way?
**** that. You're an enabler, and your whining about nyms and nonsense
fits your tribe perfectly.