Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 12:07:20 PM UTC-4, Nashville Cats wrote:

Dan is so busy complaining about serious stuff like nyms that he can't
spare any outrage about minor things like death threats.

I would be outraged at death threats if I thought any of them were credible.. I do not know where you live, but the chance that you live close to Gunner is small. And Gunner can't seem to be able to move to a state where he might get work. So the chance that he would actually find the resources to find and hurt anyone is in my opinion is Zip. And do not believe the death threats are real.

On the other hand I am constantly amazed that there are deranged people that fly airplanes into buildings and plant bombs where they are likely to kill people. So maybe I should be afraid. But I just can not imagine anyone taking the death threats on RCM seriously.

Dan

Dan