Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:42:01 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 7/17/2017 9:22 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:02:21 -0700, Nashville Cats wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:15:17 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

google only turns up very recent posts by his current nym

Did you at least listen to the song after looking up its title?

will not post thing that are on topic

Boo hoo.

What are you offering those who please you here? Why would I want to
please someone who will make up fallacious **** whenever it suits him,
and who is fine with death threats so long as they're from a deadbeat
member of his tribe?

You've got the wrong attribution here. That was Dan, not me.

Something went screwy in his post, because when I clicked the "in reply
to link" in Thunderbird, it took me to Dan's post.

Notice there is no word wrap in Dan's posts -- at least, as I see them
in Agent. That sometimes seems to screw up the indents, because there
may be no right brackets where the reader program is expecting them.

Maybe. Or maybe it's something else.

--
Ed Huntress