Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:33:36 -0700, Nashville Cats wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:42:56 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:37:39 -0700, Nashville Cats wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 12:22:17 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:02:21 -0700, Nashville Cats wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:15:17 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

google only turns up very recent posts by his current nym

Did you at least listen to the song after looking up its title?

will not post thing that are on topic

Boo hoo.

What are you offering those who please you here? Why would I want to
please someone who will make up fallacious **** whenever it suits him,
and who is fine with death threats so long as they're from a deadbeat
member of his tribe?

You've got the wrong attribution here. That was Dan, not me.

Right. Sorry. I don't think anyone sensible will confuse his writing
or thinking with yours though. Will I be banned from Usenet for
admitting a mistake?

No, but your punishment is that you have to actually read Red Pecker's
posts for a month...

Surely that's against the Geneva Convention or something! I decline.
Instead, next time I come up behind a VW bus, I'll stay there until my
turnoff.

Hey, it's either that or stick your head in a toilet and give yourself
a swirly, which is about the same thing as reading Pecker's posts.

--
Ed Huntress