Posted to uk.d-i-y
Sheffielder UK Sheffielder UK is offline

Default Belle Mini Mix 150 Concrete Mixer Capacity

replying to Lawrence Zarb, Sheffielder UK wrote:
Can someone tell me how much, in cubic metres a Belle Mini Mix 150 Concrete

Mixer can mix in one load. The specs says the max load is 90 litres, but I would
like this converted to cubic metres?

The maximum mixing load for Belle Mini 150 is 90 litres.
1 cubic metre = 1000 litres.
1000 litres divided by 90 litres = 11 full loads per cubic metre.

However... a 90 litre mix puts a big strain on the mixer and it is likely to
stretch the drive belt. This would cause the belt to slip and the drum would
refuse to turn with such heavy loads.. Also, your cement will fly out and
splash all over the place when filled to the max.

I stick to 50 litre loads in my October 1996 Electric Belle Mini mixer.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ty-218060-.htm