Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nashville Cats Nashville Cats is offline

Default How do I properly use an electrical demagnitizer?

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:15:51 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 7/17/2017 9:02 AM, Nashville Cats wrote:
On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:15:17 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

Something got messed up in the attributions. The response is to Dan,
not Ed.

Oops.

google only turns up very recent posts by his current nym

Did you at least listen to the song after looking up its title?

will not post thing that are on topic

Boo hoo.

What are you offering those who please you here? Why would I want to
please someone who will make up fallacious **** whenever it suits him,
and who is fine with death threats so long as they're from a deadbeat
member of his tribe?

That sense of tribalism is incomprehensible and dismaying. It really is
bizarre the way Dan, Wieber, Gardner, Jaques, Terrell and others all
hang tightly together. Wieber is simply beyond the pale in terms of his
death threats and bull****ting, and none of the others will say one word
against him. They are assenting and condoning by their silence.
Essentially, they let Wieber speak for them, then deny it when
challenged. It's cowardice.

Yeah, but on the plus side they know where they can get their
screwdrivers somewhat magnetized for only the cost of shipping.