Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tires....help needed on choices

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:59:08 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 15:52:20 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Wow, 400 hours of work and you gave it away? I've always hated the
noise gensets put out, too. Compressors are bad enough, so I'm
working on a housing for mine now. (Project 143 or so on the priority
list now.)

Well, he did drive his cube truck down from NY and spend 2 weeks
helping me prepare my house for my incoming bride. This involved
hauling more than a ton of metal to the scrap metal yard, disposing of
over 1000 phonograph records, several truckloads of garbage and the
cube van full of "stuff". Then building built-in bookcases and other
furniture.

I was ill at the time with a paralyzed lung and on oxygen so I mostly
watched. (Miraculous robotic surgery fixed that lung so I now breathe
almost normally.) So when he said that he'd like to have that
generator, I said "Load 'er up!". I think I got a pretty good deal
for that gift :-)

Yes, you did. Glad to hear you got better, too.

-
If ever the Time should come, when vain and aspiring

Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government,

our Country will stand in Need of its experienced

Patriots to prevent its Ruin.
-- Samuel Adams