Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Tires....help needed on choices

On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 15:52:20 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Wow, 400 hours of work and you gave it away? I've always hated the
noise gensets put out, too. Compressors are bad enough, so I'm
working on a housing for mine now. (Project 143 or so on the priority
list now.)

Well, he did drive his cube truck down from NY and spend 2 weeks
helping me prepare my house for my incoming bride. This involved
hauling more than a ton of metal to the scrap metal yard, disposing of
over 1000 phonograph records, several truckloads of garbage and the
cube van full of "stuff". Then building built-in bookcases and other
furniture.

I was ill at the time with a paralyzed lung and on oxygen so I mostly
watched. (Miraculous robotic surgery fixed that lung so I now breathe
almost normally.) So when he said that he'd like to have that
generator, I said "Load 'er up!". I think I got a pretty good deal
for that gift :-)

John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com