Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt V. Ullman Kurt V. Ullman is offline

Default Weird stuff on my yard

On 7/16/17 1:46 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 08:40:10 -0400, "Kurt V. Ullman"

Me? I'd carry the bag to fill the spaces/core holes as fast as
possible.

Thanks.
BTW, do you have irrigation lines in these areas. Turned off during
rains, etc. Allowed to dry out? Not leaking...

I have had the sprinkler only turned on a couple days since the start of
the year and I don't sprinkle until I see my footprints (told that was
an indicator by my sprinkler guy) and only then if there is no rain in
the forecast for the next two days. Nothing in the way of extra water
use, or soggy areas, or unusual lines of green grass to suggest
sprinkler leakage