Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weird stuff on my yard

On 7/15/17 5:26 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Best would be to try to identify it using the many lawn websites
and googling for pics of the various lawn fungi and indentifying
conditions. Then he can find the fungicide most suited, assuming
it's worth treating. I've never had success trying to treat it.
Seems by the time you notice it, try to figure out what it is,
the damage is done. And many are not lethal to the lawn, just
damage it. Some can and do kill. If there is an agricultural
extension service in the area, they can be helpful. They tend to
know what's a problem in the area at the current time.

That reminds me of the land grant universities. List he
https://espnational.org/en/about-us/the-land-grant-universities
The University of Nebraska has this:
http://extensionpubs.unl.edu