Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default oscillating multi tool accessories

On 7/15/2017 10:15 PM, rick wrote:
On 15/07/2017 21:10, newshound wrote:
On 7/14/2017 9:48 PM, Rick Hughes wrote:
I have a worx multi tool .... Occasionally I have to polish stainless
steel propellers .... use various grades of wet & dry then use
Autosol .. takes quite a time and very tiring on fingers.
Thought using the tool an option if I could get felt pads (or
similar) and use with Autosol.
Anybody come across such an item.

I suppose you mean Worx?

Yes - auto corrcect error

I would not have said a multi tool is the right thing for polishing,
you really want much higher sliding speeds. You don't say what size or
type of propellor.

The props are 14" diameter , curved (cupped) blades.

Autosol does a good job, just hard work on the fingers

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverline-...polishing+tool

With autosol if you like, or just an ordinary rouge type polishing compound.