Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Flesh Sensing Kapex, Track Saws, Domino ??

On 7/14/2017 9:34 AM, Leon wrote:

I'm not criticizing, some make decisions based on features, some make
decisions based on emotion. Feaature based decisions tend to be better
for me in the long run because I usually get what I expect. If I were
basing a decision on emotion I would not be dealing with pertinent
information for making an informed decision.

Sometimes we rationalize what features are important based on emotion.

If you want to buy a car based strictly on safety features, a Corvette
is a better buy than a Chevy Aveo. Sometimes you can avoid an accident
by getting out of the way fast so the Corvette is for the safety of my
wife in the passenger seat. Trust me, it is a purely rational decision.