Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Download for Windows Live Mail Email Client

On 14/07/17 10:42, John Rumm wrote:

I'm using Thunderbird as a poor replacement for Outlook Express which is
also no longer available. My biggest moan is that Thunderbird keeps
freezing and has to be closed and re opened regularly.

I would be tempted to do a clean install of it then, since that is not a
common behaviour.

Sadly on latest versions it is.

Worse is seems to be using a common core with firefox, so when won
freezes, so does the other.

The last three incarnations of Fierfx and thunderbird are the most
freeze/crash prone I have ever used.

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.