Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Flesh Sensing Kapex, Track Saws, Domino ??

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 18:13:02 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/11/2017 5:02 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:37:34 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/11/2017 1:57 PM, Leon wrote:

I see your point but have you heard of Hammer, Atendorf? While not
brands we often see, any of us have heard of them. With Youtube and the
demo's I suspect that woodworkers every where are familiar with the
SawStop brand. And I would be surprised if SawStop was not already
available in Europe, Australia, ect.

I doubt it is available in Australia. The blades turn in the opposite
direction there and the brake cartridge flips the blade up higher. I'm
pretty sure they use the fence on the opposite side too.

How do they keep from burning the wood?

Cut it upside down from how we do it. Everything is on the wrong side
there, even driving.

And here I thought they cut the stuff on the ceiling!