Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Halpenny John Halpenny is offline

Default Bubble Wrap - Its Metalworking Related Really

On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 2:50:15 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
Jon,
That's a great idea.

Thanks.
Bob

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message ...

On 11/07/2017 11:58 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Other than hording air in little plastic pockets like I have done, what
do you guys that ship stuff do to keep the costs down?

I asked some of my customers to save bubble wrap and smaller boxes for
me. They were all local, so no big deal to swing by and pick up.
Might ask around, could be someone nearby with a steady supply of bubble
wrap they need to dispose of.

Jon

Have you tried U-Haul or the moving companies?

John