Lar

Default Killing or Re-locating Chipmunks - HELP

In article ,
says...
The bucket idea is quite clever. Do the chipmunks drown or do you have
to dispatch them after being trapped? I'd like to try this on our chipmunk
problem.

The way I heard to use the bucket is to use birdseed on
the ramp and to pour a layer of the seed on the
water...it floats and has the appearance of being solid
ground. There will be a fine line of enough water where
they don't drown or are able to get leverage to jump
out. Or you can place a small stick where they can get
some rest and not drown (if you so desire) but not too
large so they are able to use it to get out.
--
Neat site:
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/j...ienceopticsu/p

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!