Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Download for Windows Live Mail Email Client

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
The problem with Thunderbird is it uses different keys and hads just one
big tree view which I find annoying just like Live mail. Why Microsoft and
others removed identities is a complete mystery. its also a mystery why
they went with ribbon menues which seem to most of us to be a cobbled
together mess of bits of toolbars and dialogues all sho horned into to
tree view.
Brian

yes you can't beat outlook express MS fecked up with live mail.......try
OECLASSIC only thing is I don't see how to expand threads it just lists all
messages as they come in ......don't see any + button they talk about
........perhaps you need the paid version for that....just wish OE would work
on windows 7 and 10 .......