Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Time for a new mower...

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 22:47:23 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 21:59:53 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 21:31:51 -0400,
wrote:

I bought my old Yazoo Highwheeler about 30 years ago for $15 . I've
replaced the engine with a Chi-Honda clone, and replaced the skin of
the deck with stainless, as well as replacing the 20 inch bike tires
on the rear. I;ve replaced the spindle bearings twice - I think I have
a total of $200 actual cash invested - - -

Yazoo ? .. sorry if I seem daft .. what izzit ?
John T.

It has a tube frame like a bicycle or an old airplane,with a sheet
metal deck and 20 inch bike tires. 24 inch cut - basically an OLD
commercial mower - like this one:
http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com...-engine-97744/
but mine is a 24, with a 6.5HP and a stainless replacement deck.

That's a new species to me.
I had a neighbour with a high - wheel but it didn't look like that.
John T.

The one I showed had some "bar stock"in the frame - mine is ALL tube.