Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Time for a new mower...

On 07/10/2017 01:23 PM, wrote:
Since MTD took over Troy_bilt they are not what they used to be. Buy
a mid level Honda.

You sound like Consumer Reports. If the car they are reviewing is
cheaper than a Civic you should buy a used Civic. If it's in the same
price range as the Civic, the Civic is a better deal. If you're looking
at high ends cars, you could buy two Civic for that price.

Considering my TroyBilt has a Honda engine, there isn't a hell of a lot
more to a push rotary lawnmower. The mulching blade and wheels go around
in circles as expected and the deck seems to be a deck.

I don't have anything against Honda if that's what fluffs your fur. If
someone leaves a CB750 in the driveway I'll park it next to the Suzukis
and the Harley.