Howard Epstein

Default Killing or Re-locating Chipmunks - HELP

I recently had a brick walkway installed and the chipmunks can be seen
burrowing under it. One of my neighbors has an 4 year old brick walkway
which collapsed because the chipmunks borrowed under it. Hav-a-hart
traps have not worked. So far I have tried rat traps with peanut butter
bait and managed to kill one, I knocked off several this summer by using
a 5 gallon pail with a little water in, floating peanut butter in it and
a 2 x 4 walkway just touching the edge of the bucket. I managed to kill
3 this way. I am wondering if D-Con is effective against chipmunks and
if so which D-CON, mice or norway rats. What if anything, is effective
? HELP !

Thank You,

Howard Epstein