Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default the paint is starting to burn on the inside of my microwave

Frank "frank wrote:
On 7/6/2017 1:38 PM, T wrote:
On 07/04/2017 07:58 PM, Diesel wrote:
T news 2017 07:28:28 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

Do you have a favorite brand that is reliable? 10
years would be nice.

I used too, some years ago. But, not anymore. If you get two/three
years out of one that's used a lot, you're doing good. Stuff is made
cheap and intended to be disposable now.

I have a saying in my business that I do not follow:
The memory of the joy over the low price long outlasts

the memory of the anger over the poor quality
Fortunately, I have a lot of customer's that don't follow

that either.

Watching thread, I wonder if it is just rust spots. We get them from too
much moisture accumulating. Harmless but annoying.

Get a stainless steel microwave.

Greg