Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Flesh Sensing Kapex, Track Saws, Domino ??

In article , lcb11211
@swbelldotnet says...

On 7/8/2017 8:31 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , lcb11211
@swbelldotnet says...

On 7/8/2017 12:32 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , lcb11211
@swbelldotnet says...

On 7/5/2017 9:45 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

https://www.protoolreviews.com/news/...sawstop/31523/

Looks like one of the competitors that appreciates the technology took
Gass seriously.

I'm betting that we might see more tools from Festool that might have
this type technology. IIRC the current Festool jigsaw was delayed
because of a feature that was not right for the American consumer.

This all assuming that they bought the rights to this technology also.

Once the Germans get sick of Gass and give him the sack I might consider
buying one. But not until Gass is out of the company.

Feeling emotional today?

Grow up.

If you make your decisions based on emotion, maybe you should grow up.

Interesting that you found it appropriate to change the conversation from
Sawstop to me. Do you have a crush on me or something?