Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Outside edge of front tires stairstepping

On 2017-07-07, wrote:

ALL of that is addressed in a PROPER full alignment.

I don't know the argument, here, but I DO know one can be screwed!

I like to think of myself as a "mechanic", but alignment and rear-ends
have always eluded me. I did discover my Honda "consierge" lied like
a rug, to me. He told me I needed new tires before "they" could
perform a proper alignment. Later, at a Discount Tires" store, the
shop droid performed a "proper alignment" and told me the tires mean,
"nothing".

nb