Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Countax C600h lawn tractor - anybody here knowledgeable?

Not really, I suppose the belt has not worn out.
Some of the drive systems on those tyings are lets just say crude, ie a v
belt slipping and tensioned to start to drive the darned thing. Saw on in
Geurnsey once and thought, considering the cost what a crude way of doing
things, but the was a loooooong time ago now.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message ...
I've recently "inherited" this ride-on mower - it worked well until
yesterday but now the cutter drive belt tension is suddenly far too slack,
despite the tension handle being in the right place. The tension adjusting
nuts are on the end of a rod that's anchored on a metal assembly (called a
"DECK TENSION CRADLE WELDED ASSY") underneath the front bumper - is this
assembly supposed to pivot?