Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default the paint is starting to burn on the inside of my microwave

T news 2017 17:38:32 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 07/04/2017 07:58 PM, Diesel wrote:
T news 2017 07:28:28 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]

Do you have a favorite brand that is reliable? 10 years would
be nice.

I used too, some years ago. But, not anymore. If you get
two/three years out of one that's used a lot, you're doing good.
Stuff is made cheap and intended to be disposable now.

I have a saying in my business that I do not follow:

The memory of the joy over the low price long outlasts
the memory of the anger over the poor quality

Sadly, even if you buy the more expensive ones (expecting they would
be better built/last longer) it's just not usually so anymore,
depending of course what you're buying. There are some exceptions.

Fortunately, I have a lot of customer's that don't follow that
either.

I tend to do whatever the customer wants done, if it's possible and
within reason.

I've never had a problem with drugs, I've had problems with the
police. - Keith Richards