Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default I messed up. Now I need to screw into particle board.

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 6:59:08 PM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:04:03 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Now, an adult might say "Whoops, missed that. Thanks for pointing it out."
Instead, you opted for turning it back on me. Go ahead, I can take it.
In fact, I'll even apologize if you found my words too harsh.

Apologize? For what? Being someone who does not employ diplomacy or
courtesy in his written communications? Don't be silly, this is
Usenet and you are who you are

If you felt an apology were in order for the words you used, you would
have apologized and the entire matter would have been closed.

When people communicate the way you have, it is as if they are hanging
a sign around their necks saying: "I don't play well in the sandbox
with others." That is fine, but as with Mr. Trump, don't be surprised
when you reap what you sow.

All this from the guy who said:

"Oh good, the first ****ing contest of the day, whoo-hoo."

....snip...

"Did I satisfy your need for ****ing contest?"

Sandbox? It sounds like you play in caged octagon. As soon as anyone
questions your assumptions or points out an error, you go on the attack.

When I offered a clamping alternative for clamping something to a long
object, and you shot that down too, totally missing the point as to why
I brought up the method.

So much for playing nice.