Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default Weed killer?

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 7:11:08 PM UTC-5, Vic Smith wrote:

Sure. I sprayed the concrete driveway cracks and a paver walkway. Careful as I was,
about 3 inches of grass along the low side of the walkway also died.
It also shows no sign of reviving. The weeds were as long as 6 inches. The driveway needs
replacing, but I'm in no hurry to spend $4500, which is the low estimate of the 3 I got.

Thank you!

Yes, the sprayer is susceptible to a bit of drift. I found
that out a couple years ago when I sprayed the sidewalk
cracks. In some places the grass next to the sidewalk got
a smidge of drift and those areas had no grass until the
following Spring. For real control on those sidewalk cracks
I use mix Roundup mixture in a large sqeeze bottle; no drift!