Posted to comp.home.automation,sci.electronics.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default JP1 remote control device files - where can I find them?

On 7/5/2017 8:43 AM, Geo wrote:
On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 07:05:08 -0700, Bob F wrote:

For instance:
http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dl...e&file_id=3774

I cannot find anything on this page that will actually download the
file, or anywhere else to find it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

You have to be signed-in for the download button to appear between the
File frame and the Author frame.

I thought about that, but I didn't see anything in the FAQ's that said
that, in a list of things you did need to sign in for, so I didn't
expect it. Thanks for making it clear. And for the quick response.