Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default A Bag of Charcoal

RonNNN posted for all of us...

In article , says...

Wade Garrett posted for all of us...

On 7/1/17 6:30 PM, Frank wrote:
On 7/1/2017 2:21 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Yup. I put up with it because of the convenience. I don't grill that
much and a tank lasts all season and I always have a spare full tank.

Just curious; where do you store the spare tank- inside, outside, shed?

I wonder if different locales have local regulations about storing them...

Not inside any structure per NFPA standards. We responded to a fire from one
that was stored inside a garage. Propane rises while gasoline & natural gas
falls.

I think you have that 180 out...

"Propane is heavier than air, so the gas will settle in low places. ...
Unlike propane, natural gas is lighter than air"

http://www.thereddingpilot.com/2012/...-advises-take-
precautions-with-propane-gas/

You are correct another brain fart. Propane & gasoline are heaver and nat
gas lighter. Whew, I will now crawl in my hole and pull the lid over. Thank
you for correcting me.

--
Tekkie