Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Weed killer?

KenK wrote in news:XnsA7A86DC8B5971invalidcom@
130.133.4.11:

wrote in
:

On 4 Jul 2017 14:05:02 GMT, KenK wrote:

I recently tried Spectracide Weed Stop. More like a week fertilizer.
Any products you've had success with? Preferably something locally
available, like Walmart or Lowes, not on-line.

TIA

What are you trying to kill and where?

Don't know name of the weeds. Non-grassy area.

The weeds on my stone driveway
turned up their toes within hours after application of a mix of 1
liter white vinegar, 1/2 cup epson salt, and a few tsp of dawn
dishwashing liquid. A lot cheaper than using cider vinegar and epsom
salts - and just as effective (I tried both)

Sounds like worth a try. I don't think I have any epson salts, have to
get some.

Later thoughts:

Have any idea where in Walmart I'd find epson salts? Health stuff?
Cleaning? Somewhere else? I've not seen them when looking for other
stuff.

Another question. How do you put this on the weeds? Put in an old spray
bottle? Other method?

TIA