Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weed killer?

On Tue, 4 Jul 2017 11:04:04 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 9:05:07 AM UTC-5, KenK wrote:

I recently tried Spectracide Weed Stop. More like a week fertilizer. Any
products you've had success with? Preferably something locally available,
like Walmart or Lowes, not on-line.

TIA

I use Roundup and it kills anything I spray it on. I bought a
quart bottle of it last week at Walmart for $18.76 (I think it
76ยข, I do know it was under $19.00). A $5 off coupon was used,
too. Anyway, This is the stuff you mix yourself and put in a
garden sprayer. I do add about a tablespoon more than the
recommended amount and I see no grass or weeds until the next
Spring.

When that doesn't work, use Garlon AKA Triclopyr (Ortho Brush B Gone
at the BORG). It works on stuff Roundup won't kill.
Garlon 4 with Diesel as the surfactant is bad to the bone.