Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Weed killer?

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 2:04:08 PM UTC-4, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 9:05:07 AM UTC-5, KenK wrote:

I recently tried Spectracide Weed Stop. More like a week fertilizer. Any
products you've had success with? Preferably something locally available,
like Walmart or Lowes, not on-line.

TIA

I use Roundup and it kills anything I spray it on. I bought a
quart bottle of it last week at Walmart for $18.76 (I think it
76ยข, I do know it was under $19.00). A $5 off coupon was used,
too. Anyway, This is the stuff you mix yourself and put in a
garden sprayer. I do add about a tablespoon more than the
recommended amount and I see no grass or weeds until the next
Spring.

If it's supresssing everything for months, then it's not Glyphosate, which is what is most commonly referred to as roundup. Monsanto has other products under the roundup name, so you have to make sure what your buying is what you want.