Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Weed killer?

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 1:43:00 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
trader_4 wrote in
:

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 10:05:07 AM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
I recently tried Spectracide Weed Stop. More like a week fertilizer.
Any products you've had success with? Preferably something locally
available, like Walmart or Lowes, not on-line.

TIA

Depends on what weeds and if it's turf or beds, etc. For broadleaf
weeds in turf, weed b gone works for me.

Turf I guess. Level non-grassy areas.

Turf is grass. If you want to kill everything, then Glyphosate, the roundup chemical is effective. I buy 2.5 gal of 48% concentrate for $60 online, makes a couple hundred gallons.