Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Weed killer?

Stormin' Norman wrote in
news
On 4 Jul 2017 14:05:02 GMT, KenK wrote:

I recently tried Spectracide Weed Stop. More like a week fertilizer.
Any products you've had success with? Preferably something locally
available, like Walmart or Lowes, not on-line.

TIA

How long did you wait for the product to work?

Several weeks.

It should take at
least a week before you see results. Are you attempting to kill weeds
in your lawn or are you dealing with weeds in a non-grassy area?

Non-grassy,

If you are trying to kill weeds and not preserve grass, try Round-up
(glyphosphate), this is a systemic product and must be sprayed on the
leaves of the weeds, additionally, it doesn't work too well on weeds
over 12" tall. Be aware, Round-up will kill grass.