Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_20_] Muggles[_20_] is offline

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On 7/3/2017 2:06 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 2 Jul 2017 08:27:48 -0400, Wade Garrett
wrote:

Yup. I put up with it because of the convenience. I don't grill that
much and a tank lasts all season and I always have a spare full tank.

Just curious; where do you store the spare tank- inside, outside, shed?

I wonder if different locales have local regulations about storing them...

I have two tanks outside attached now. Been in triple digits for ~
20 days, high 117°F. Nothing broke or exploded, yet.

I like your optimism (g)

Curious .. how much heat can those gas tanks from mother nature before
they do explode?

--
Maggie