Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On Sat, 1 Jul 2017 15:38:58 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 7/1/2017 10:49 AM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 22:07:03 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/30/2017 4:41 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

It seems you've missed my point which is sellers have reduced
long-standing and familiar standard package sizes in lieu of raising
prices ;-)

It has been rampant the past 10 years or so. A half gallon of ice cream
is 1.5 quarts and a quart of may is 30 ounces. IMO, it is just a slezy
wzy to slip in a price increase

Where can you buy a pound of bacon these days, eh?

Plenty of 2 pounds still around. Check Wrights at WalMart. Good stuff,
thicker than most too.

Be interesting to know if the pork is from Birkshire hogs. The best
pigs brought from England.

When I find the right piece of pork belly, I'll make a slab of it. A
process I found, done right.