Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 01:16:34 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
wrote:

On Sat 01 Jul 2017 06:05:10p, rbowman told us...

As to propane, I know what my empty tank weights. Besides that,
where I have my tanks filled they do not charge a set price for a
tank full.
My empty tank is placed on the scale and stays there until it
has
been filled. They charge by the weight shown of their scale. I
do geet what I pay for. If your tank isn't being filled properly
then maybe you should buy it elsewhere.

Precisely. If someone wants to do a tank exchange with Blue Rhino
or one of the other operations outside grocery stores because it's
convenient, bend over and grease well.

Exactly. Convenience has a price, and the money goes bleeding out of
their pockets.

.... and that money bleeds back into the pocket of the plumbers,
carpenters, landscapers -- and other pockets.

Right? Folks that are well off in life will need the help from others
and will get up off the money in their pockets.