Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 8:27:53 AM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 7/1/17 6:30 PM, Frank wrote:
On 7/1/2017 2:21 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Yup. I put up with it because of the convenience. I don't grill that
much and a tank lasts all season and I always have a spare full tank.

Just curious; where do you store the spare tank- inside, outside, shed?

I wonder if different locales have local regulations about storing them...

We always stored the extra tank in the detached garage about 50 feet
from the house. Nowadays our gas grill is hooked up to the natural
gas supply, but we keep a tank around for the weed burner and the
heater that we use when we need to work in the garage in the winter.

We never investigated the local (Ann Arbor, MI, area) regulations.

Cindy Hamilton