Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 8:58:18 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 07/01/2017 12:59 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I don't bleat merrily. I pay attention when I'm shopping. If I see
the size has decreased I say, "Either they had to increase prices or
decrease quantity. It's the same result in the end."

Ever ask yourself why they 'had to'? Ever ask yourself where the extra
money goes when it leaves your purse?

Sure. A lot of it goes to increased costs in materials, energy, and labor.

I don't make the same amount of money that I did 20 years ago, and I don't
pay the same for a pound of beef that I did 20 years ago.

Cindy Hamilton