Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On 07/01/2017 11:31 AM, Frank wrote:
On 7/1/2017 10:43 AM, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 15:42:36 -0600, (Neill
Massello) wrote:

Oren wrote:

An OZ of pot costs more than it did in the 60's :-)

Adjusted for inflation? And you know this how?

The Silver Sate, Nevada, turned green today. One of five states with
legal recreational pot -July 1st.. Its been all over current news if
you keep up.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/pot-news/legal-pot-sales-begin-in-nevada/

Few years since I've been there but Vegas was moribund with no
construction going on. This may perk things up. With a country with 2
left coasts and now potheads in the middle, heaven help us

When I was driving truck in the '90s I didn't need to read WSJ to keep
abreast of the nation's economy. If I was hauling carpet and furniture
into Vegas all was well.