Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On 7/1/2017 2:21 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

If you don't read the labels, then you are the fool.

As to propane, I know what my empty tank weights. Besides that,
where I have my tanks filled they do not charge a set price for a
tank full. My empty tank is placed on the scale and stays there
until it has been filled. They charge by the weight shown of their
scale. I do geet what I pay for. If your tank isn't being filled
properly then maybe you should buy it elsewhere.

There's nothing decepetive about it. The only problem arises with
higher prices, and I suspect that will always be true and on the
increase.

That is the way I have had my tank filled. Pay by weight of the
propane.

I bet those Blue Rino tanks that you trade in your empty for the full
ones are by some other method. YOu think you get a full tank, but they
only fill it part of the way even counting on that required 'gas space'.
I bet many think the tank is totally full of the propane, or should be.

Yup. I put up with it because of the convenience. I don't grill that
much and a tank lasts all season and I always have a spare full tank.
Bought one the other day but also told the clerk that the Blue Rino
people were crooks.