Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 10:50:10 AM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 22:07:03 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/30/2017 4:41 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:

It seems you've missed my point which is sellers have reduced
long-standing and familiar standard package sizes in lieu of raising
prices ;-)

It has been rampant the past 10 years or so. A half gallon of ice cream
is 1.5 quarts and a quart of may is 30 ounces. IMO, it is just a slezy
wzy to slip in a price increase

Where can you buy a pound of bacon these days, eh?

At the grocery store. My preferred brand (Nueske's) comes in either
12-ounce or 16-ounce packages, depending where I shop. I don't much
care which I buy, since I don't eat a pound all at once.

Or you can buy it at the service meat counter, or at a butcher shop.

Cindy Hamilton