Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default A Bag of Charcoal

On 6/30/2017 1:04 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 12:49:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:27:00 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

They sell lettuce by the head but if you weigh a head of lettuce and
calculate cost per pound you will be surprised how high it is.

I always buy the heaviest one I find and if they are all like cotton
balls I do without for a few days.

I find the quality of a looser head of lettuce to be superior. If
they're all like cannon balls, I do without for a few days.

Cindy Hamilton

Interesting point. I made a salad today and noted center of lettuce
head going bad. Neighbor had given us loose lettuce from her garden and
it seemed to keep a long time.