montana

Default Wallpaper removal

In article iIWib.69159$Ms2.7311@fed1read03,
"SteveB" wrote:

Paper tigers help, but again, be careful not to make marks. They make the
nonporous types come off better by getting the water through the nonporous
layer.

I'm piggybacking to echo what this poster has said. I removed a ton of
wallpaper this summer. When DH used the Paper Tiger, he leaned into it
and I had a lot of marks to fix. Used very lightly, there were no marks
and it worked like a charm.

We also used a garden sprayer for the DIF wallpaper remover.

And when you wash your walls when you've finished, use a floor sponge
mop. It's just so much easier & faster than anything else.

Be sure you get *all* the paste off or you'll be very unhappy when
you're painting.