Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit Omen

On Monday, 26 June 2017 18:11:50 UTC+1, charles wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:

Do you realy think those that can afford a RR now won't be able to after
BREXIT. You haven't a clue have you one of the reasons why RR sell so
well is because they are expensive NOT because they are good cars. They
don't win grand prix , they aren;t high end sports cars for boy racers.

I was once in the second "row" wating for the lights to change. In the
front row a Mini Coooper with the driver blipping the throttle - along side
was a Rolls. Lights change and the Cooper's engine revs went up and rubber
was left on the tarmac - The Rolls just purred away - in the lead.

I was at the lights once, me and a 2CV the lights changed 2CV 'reved up' made a clanking noise and I beat it for about 20 yards, I was walking.