Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default Coke cleans toilets

Things to do with Coca-Cola Diet Coke - Business Insider

Pour it around the rim [of tthe toilet] and let it flow into the bowl. Let it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a toilet brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get grease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Coke.May 29, 2015

-- http://www.businessinsider.com/thing...et-coke-2015-5

Does using Coke-a-Cola actually work to clean a toilet?
I've read it in emails, but never actually tried.

Related Questions
Using Pepsi to Clean Your Toilet?
Coke vs. Water what would u drink?
I've heard you can clean toilets with Coca-Cola, why do we still drink it after knowing that?

Are these facts about water & coke true?

-- https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...=1006012703265