Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default Grenfell Tower - Celotex

On 25/06/2017 08:14, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

at least building standards surveyors do a responsible job that affects the
health and safety of people

You didn't do your "responsible job" very well when you worked in
Scottish building control, did you?

http://tinyurl.com/htoklgo

"An investigation into the emergency closure of 17 schools in Edinburgh
built under private finance initiative arrangements has revealed a
series of other potentially fatal safety defects at PFI schools"

"Prof John Cole, a construction industry expert, said brick walls at
four other schools in Scotland fell down in high winds in very similar
circumstances to the collapse of an external wall at Oxgangs primary
school in Edinburgh in January 2016"

"In his 250-page report to the council, Cole said the subsequent safety
inspections of those schools revealed the builders had failed to make
them fire safe by leaving gaps and unsealed areas which could have
allowed a fire to spread unchecked"

Too busy wrecking your liver (which you got transplanted for free on the
NHS), eh?

Moron.

--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West