Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Roof with three layers of shingles - dangerous?

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 8:14:06 AM UTC-4, uglyhouse101 wrote:
replying to Ben, uglyhouse101 wrote:
This should have been caught When you had your home inspection during your Due
Dilligence period. Home Inspectors look critically at roofs for such issues.
I would read through your home inspection report and contact them if you still
have any concerns. They can come out and explain what you are seeing.

I doubt any home inspector is going to come out 9 years after the inspection was done.

I wouldn't be surprised if the inspector (and his gerbils) have retired to Florida by now.